Premarital counseling can be a useful tool in providing couples with to have a better chance for a stable and satisfying marriage. Through premarital counseling, couples can identify weaknesses in their relationship, and explore strengths.
Premarital Counseling Topics
- Children and parenting
- Family relationships
- Dealing with anger
Benefits of Premarital Counseling:
- Strengthens communication and collaboration skills
- Identify and manage major stressors for your partner
- Learn conflict resolution techniques
- Financial planning & budgeting tips
- Understand and appreciate personality differences and preferences
- Exploration of each other's strengths and weaknesses
If you or your partner is interested in premarital counseling in Lansing, MI, or have any questions about my service, you can schedule an appointment below or contact me directly at my East Lansing, MI office at (517)-944-4232.